Looking for 3-4 crew leaders for TWD! Please contact Drew directly if you'd like to lead!
Join us on Saturday, September 12 at 9am for a Trail Work Day at Cady Hill Forest. Help us prep for a new trail and a trail extension! BBQ to follow! Details to come!
This year's Leafblower is on October 11 at the Town and Country Resort! More information and registration to come!
Interested in learning more about stretching specifically for mountain biking? Keith Geissler, PT, will be leading a workshop at The Swimming Hole on September 21st. Free for SMBC members, space is limited so sign up now! Contact The Swimming Hole to register.
For our road biking friends...need something to do Labor Day Weekend? You know you want to participate in this year's Darn Tough Ride!! Stowe's only road cycling event benefits our friends at Stowe Adaptive Sports. All new routes are in place for 2015; register today to make sure you get in on the fun! Family rides available too!
Support the trails through a membership, sponsorship, or by making a donation!
Haven't renewed your membership yet? Check out some of our member benefits!
- $50 season pass to the trail network at Trapp Family Lodge, and comped entry fees to the summer trail running series
- SMBC Tuesdays at Topnotch Resort - drink and food specials on the patio for all members!
- 10% discount or best available rate at the Sun & Ski Inn and Suites!
- Discounts at local bike shops
- Discounts on events and swag
Want to know what we're up to? Here's what's going on behind the scenes:
- We are working with several private landowners to secure access to trails
- Securing a location for a permanent pump track in town
- Researching areas for more trails and linking existing networks.
Seven weeks of awesome mountain biking movies at Piecasso start THIS Thursday, May 21st, at 8pm. Come on by for…