Tuesday Group Rides have begun! Check our Facebook page for updates and times/locations!
Announcements and Save the Dates!
Trail Work Wednesdays are Back!
First official #TWW is April 13th. Meet at the Cady Hill Forest Parking Lot at 5:30 pm. Throwing in some Saturdays in there too this year - pencil in some trail work on these dates: April 16, April 30, and May 28 - and of course, our annual Spring Cleaning Trail Work Day is May 14 (see below for more info on that!).
Mark Your Calendars! Third Annual B3 Fest is June 10-12!
Check out our B3 page for a schedule of events and discounts! Get ready for what is sure to be another awesome weekend of Bikes, Bevs and Beats!
Have you joined or renewed your membership for 2016 yet? If not, here are some of the local member benefits you are missing out on!
The Golden Eagle Resort is offering this special for members only, now through October:
$89 per night (Sunday through Thursday) for a Standard Room
$129 per night (Friday and Saturday) for a Standard Room
Make sure to call them direct at 802-253- 4811 and reserve the rate under Stowe Mountain Bike Club.
Members get $5 off the Stowe Craft Brewer's Fest!
SMBC nights at Stowe Bowl
Food and drink specials every Tuesday! Bowling specials every Tuesday! Stowe Bowl will post weekly updates on Facebook for the offer of the week! (Leagues running until 8:30pm until June 7th, but food and drink specials still available all night!)
Support the trails through a membership, sponsorship, or by making a donation!
Haven't renewed your membership yet? Check out some of our member benefits!
- $50 season pass to the trail network at Trapp Family Lodge, and comped entry fees to the summer trail running series
- SMBC Tuesdays at Topnotch Resort - drink and food specials on the patio for all members!
- 10% off lodging, excluding holiday periods, at Town and Country Inn!
- 10% discount or best available rate at the Sun & Ski Inn and Suites!
- Discounts at local bike shops
- Discounts on events and swag
Want to know what we're up to? Here's what's going on behind the scenes:
- We are working with several private landowners to secure access to trails
- Securing a location for a permanent pump track in town
- Researching areas for more trails and linking existing networks.
Change is always bittersweet, and such is the case today as the Stowe Mountain Bike Club bids farewell to outgoing…