Our trail conditions now include the TrailHUB details for the trails at Trapp Family Lodge! Scroll down on the sidebar for up to the minute conditions for all of the area networks!
Haven't been able to make it to our #TWW Trail Work Wednesdays? No worries, we've got your covered. Come join us on Saturday, August 8th for our Summer Trail Work Day! Meet at 9am at the Cady Hill parking lot...we've got an agenda that includes building a small new trail, and doing a lot of upgrades and maintenance. BBQ and refreshments provided afterward! Details to come but mark your calendars now!
Calling all willing and able volunteers! Stowe Adaptive Sports is looking for some folks to help out on August 9th for the second installment of their Trail Race Series at Cady Hill. Looking for trail gnomes and help at registration, timing and other tasks. It's just a 5K so won't take up your whole day and it'll give you some great vibes from supporting an awesome organization. Want to help? Get in touch with Cynthia at Stowe Adaptive Sports!
Save the date! August 22nd will be a Trail Work Day in Sterling Valley followed by our pond jump party! Show some love to the trails in Sterling and then cool off with some acrobatic jumps into the pond...food and refreshments will be provided...details to come!
For our road biking friends...need something to do Labor Day Weekend? You know you want to participate in this year's Darn Tough Ride!! Stowe's only road cycling event benefits our friends at Stowe Adaptive Sports. All new routes are in place for 2015; register today to make sure you get in on the fun! Family rides available too!
Support the trails through a membership, sponsorship, or by making a donation!
Haven't renewed your membership yet? Check out some of our member benefits!
- $50 season pass to the trail network at Trapp Family Lodge, and comped entry fees to the summer trail running series
- SMBC Tuesdays at Topnotch Resort - drink and food specials on the patio for all members!
- 10% discount or best available rate at the Sun & Ski Inn and Suites!
- Discounts at local bike shops
- Discounts on events and swag
Want to know what we're up to? Here's what's going on behind the scenes:
- We are working with several private landowners to secure access to trails
- Securing a location for a permanent pump track in town
- Researching areas for more trails and linking existing networks.
Thanks to ALL of our wonderful members and friends for spending the day with us this past Saturday. Our first…