Update February 4: Please note all trails are currently CLOSED due to the unseasonable weather. We will update when conditions permit. Schween Haus in Cady Hill will remain closed through the season for deer overwintering.
Please note we will not be updating conditions day to day through the winter. Please use common sense and caution and be a responsible trail user! Also remember that fat bikes must yield to others. Most importantly...have fun out there!!!
Fatbike season is just getting under way - next up is the Stowe Derby, February 28th! Be one of the 100 Fat Bike participants to race in the 14km downhill Fat Bike Race presented by Louis Garneau at the 2016 Derby! Ride down a part of the Toll Road at Stowe Mountain Resort, and take it all the way to the town of Stowe.
Get more details and register here - remember, prices go up soon!
Support the trails through a membership, sponsorship, or by making a donation!
Haven't renewed your membership yet? Check out some of our member benefits!
- $50 season pass to the trail network at Trapp Family Lodge, and comped entry fees to the summer trail running series
- SMBC Tuesdays at Topnotch Resort - drink and food specials on the patio for all members!
- 10% off lodging, excluding holiday periods, at Town and Country Inn!
- 10% discount or best available rate at the Sun & Ski Inn and Suites!
- Discounts at local bike shops
- Discounts on events and swag
Want to know what we're up to? Here's what's going on behind the scenes:
- We are working with several private landowners to secure access to trails
- Securing a location for a permanent pump track in town
- Researching areas for more trails and linking existing networks.
Huge thanks to everyone who came out again on Wednesday night, June 24th, to put some more lovin’ into our…