The Stowe Mountain Bike Club is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization whose mission is to to partner with the community in building and maintaining a world class trail network.
We manage over 30 miles of trails in Stowe, which is one of the most extensive networks in the northeast. On average, we have spent approximately $24,000, per year, over the past three years, on building and maintaining this vibrant network.
In the last year alone:
- Built two new trails in Cady Hill Forest, Flo and Snake, at a cost of over $56,000
- Reworked and improved Charlie’s Trail, at a cost of over $14,000
- Rebuilt the bridge on Tony’s trail, at a cost of $688
- Updated signage at all the trail kiosks
- Hired a part-time Executive Director
- Formed the Stowe Vision Plan Committee, with the Stowe Area Association, Town of Stowe, Stowe Vibrancy, Trapp Family Lodge, Stowe Mountain Resort and Stowe Land Trust
- Updated all marketing material
- Enhanced corporate sponsorship program
For 2015, we have much on our agenda, including the construction of some new trails, and collaborating with a number of stakeholders to increase and enhance the mountain biking opportunities throughout the region. Also, fun events planned throughout the year, and other surprises!
Board of Directors
Drew Clymer, President
Frank Foti, Secretary
Deb Martin, Treasurer
Evan Chismark, Executive Director
To download Board Meeting Minutes and other public documents, please click here.