Want to get involved? Here are some areas where we could use your help.
You don’t need to be a pro to help out with maintenance and construction.
- Maintain work tools (make sure in proper working order)
- Be on-call for emergency trail work
- Lead trail work group
- Log trail work volunteer hours
- Donate scrap lumber, nails and tools
- Are you replacing an old deck? Old decking is perfect material for building bridging over wet spots in the woods!
Contact the SMBC Trails Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Also, see our calendar of events for a list of volunteer work days.
Getting your hands dirty might not be your thing, but helping out on the Admin side might be. Let us know how you might be able to help!
MEMBERSHIP & FUNDRAISING
- Join a fun group of volunteers to help with a variety of tasks from membership emails, to fundraisers, to sticking envelopes. Any contribution is welcome!
EVENT PLANNING & ADMIN
- Organize and help with events
- Organize and assist with group rides
MARKETING & COMMUNICATION
- Admin for Facebook page
- Social media
- Photography, Videography
- Corporate sponsorship
- Grant writing
- Program development
- Distribute trail maps and swag
Interested in any of the above? Please contact email@example.com